1. Dutch Healing Group. 2. Balkan Volunteers. 3. Mediterranean
Marine Sanctuary. 4. Whale and Dolphin Channelling. 5. Manatee
adoption. 6. Foster Child Adoption. 7. Creativity Cafe for Kids. 8.
Native American events calendar.
1. HANS RIETVELD of THE NETHERLANDS is moderator of a Dutch
Healing Group, firstname.lastname@example.org, that has more then
150 members. Contact: email@example.com. Address:
Pinksterbloemstraat 14, 6832 BJ Arnhem tel: 0031(0)263645827
2. BALKAN SUNFLOWERS is an association of volunteers who help reconstruct the BALKANS. They have an interesting and active web site: http://www.ddh.nl/org/balkansunflower/
3. MEDITERRANEAN: France, Italy & Monaco sign an agreement setting up a marine sanctuary in the Ligurian Sea to protect cetaceans & other marine life in an 84,000 sq. km area between Giens peninsula in France, the north of Sardinia, & the south Tuscany coast. Fin whales, pilot whales, sperm whales, striped dolphins, tursiops, Risso dolphins, sharks, mola-mola, sea turtles, tuna, sword fish, & many other species will all benefit.
4. "WHALE WISDOM - DOLPHIN JOY" is Sananjaleen's new book on channelled messages from the cetacean world. I read this book while it was being edited for publication, and I found the contents to be excellent. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. AARON Van der Wyk's web site, http://vanderwyk.net/aarona.htm, has a photograph of HOWIE, a MANATEE on the endangered species list his family has adopted. Manatees can be adopted on the Internet. http://savethemanatee.org/adoptpag.htm
Here is a description of PHILIP who is waiting for adoption. He
was born in the summer of 1982 and while a youngster, he was one of
the most playful manatees at Blue Spring. He loves canoes and follows
the research canoe everywhere.
6. Aaron's family also sponsors a FOSTER CHILD, Chandu Ram, and his family in INDIA. http://vanderwyk.net/chanduram.htm
gives information on how to sponsor a foster child.
7. CREATIVITY CAFE'S "KidCast For Peace; Solutions For a Better World", is a telecommunications activity in which kids meet in videoconferences several times a year (Earth Day2000 is next) to share their hearts and ideas for making the world a happier, healthier, and more peaceful/safer planet. The kids (of all ages with focus on K-12) create analog and digital art, animation, web sites, etc. that demonstrate suggestions for improving Earth and its peoples. The actual KidCast For Peace is a CU-SeeMe multicast in which kids share their work interactively with their peers globally. http://creativity.net/kidcast2.html
8. Extensive Events Calendar for upcoming NATIVE AMERICAN GATHERINGS, conferences. http://fourwinds-trading.com/news/powwowmain.cfm